Tracking your vehicles’ movements has never been easier with the Track Dynamics OBD Plug-n-Play Tracker. Simply plug it in to any vehicle with an OBDII Plug-n-Play port and the Fleetdynamics online portal does the rest, giving you secure, real time tracking and reporting of your valuable assets.
The Track Dynamics OBD unit offers many of the benefits of our hardwired GPS unit without the installation costs. It’s also perfect for businesses sharing a tracking device, because transferring it is as simple as unplugging it from one vehicle and plugging it into another. The Track Dynamics OBDll Plug-n-Play also has the ability to extract specific data from the vehicles computer where compatible. Data such as Fuel level, RPMs, VIN number and Odometer readings are some of the options of what can be tracked. Fuel level, RPMs, VIN numbers and odometer readings can all be monitored from vehicles with a compatible computer. Fleetdynamics has a range of packages and bulk purchase options to perfectly match your business’s needs, so contact us today on1300 087 225 or email email@example.com to find out how we can help get your business on the right track.
- Operates on Telstra’s NextG Network
- Comes standard with a concealment pack & anti-tamper alerts
- Comes pre-configured with the below setting:
- Vehicle position updates every 30 seconds
- Change of direction 20O
- Alert on vehicle engine exceeding 4000 rpm
- Stores up to 30 hours of movement when outside of mobile coverage which is then uploaded to the data centre once coverage is re-established
- Access to Fleetdynamics online portal
- Latitude / longitude
- Vehicle Speed
- Full Street address, suburb, state, postcode
- Direction heading
- Number of satellites connected (signal strength)
- Sign-posted speed limit
- Plug and play compatible - no wiring
- Extracts vehicle information from vehicle where possible, eg;
- Fuel level
- Fuel usage (litres per 100km)
- Battery voltage
- Diagnostic trouble codes & Check engine light
- Ignition status
- Easily re-installed into other vehicles when vehicle on-sold
- Device can also be hardwired with adapter cable
Fleetdynamics’ lifetime warranty on this hardware is subject to the conditions that the device was not tampered with, damaged by water or poor installation.
Fleetdynamics has a range of packages and bulk purchase options to perfectly match your business’s needs, so Contact Us Today on to find out how we can help get your business on the right track.